- Scheduling courses for 2019 and 2020. Please send a message if your site might be interested in hosting a course or if you are interested in attending an upcoming course.
- See below for more detailed description of each course
- Discounts are available for all courses, see more details below!
LymphEd currently offers a Complex Lymphatic Therapy (CLT) certification course for licensed medical professionals, including PTs, OTs, PTAs*, COTAs*, RNs, CNPs, MDs, DPMs, PAs, and MTs* (*certain extra requirements apply). This 135 hour course meets the requirements set by the Lymphology Association of North America (LANA). The course consists of 45 hours of a home-based portion and 90 hours on-site instruction. The home-based portion involves reading (textbook, articles, and word documents), watching videos and Powerpoints, and interactive communication with the instructor and fellow students on a closed Facebook page. The on-site portion contains lectures, labs, and self-study/practice time. To enroll in a course please reach out to us on the Contact Us page. Click here for the registration form for CLT Certification course and here for the course objectives.
Upcoming dates: July 14th, 2018 through July 22, 2018 in Atlanta, GA Open to setting 2019 dates- Are you interested in hosting a course? If so, please let LymphEd know!
Click here for registration form for Advanced LymphEd Courses
Advanced Concepts in Lymphedema Treatment
This evidence-based course is for previously certified lymphedema therapist, from any program, to enhance knowledge and treatment skills. The course will provide lectures on how theories and knowledge of the lymphatic system and lymphedema have changed in the last few years. This advanced knowledge will then be applied to treatment techniques, especially new pathways for clearance with manual lymphatic drainage of the upper and lower extremities, patient involvement with MLD in the clinic, adjuncts to treatment (cupping, taping), and compression problem-solving.The course will be 20 hours credit with 4 hours of home program and 2 days on-site with lecture and labs. To enroll in a course please reach out to us on the Contact Us page. Click here for course objectives.
Upcoming dates: March 24th through March 25th, 2018 in Atlanta, GA
Advanced Treatment of Genital Lymphedema
An evidence-based course on female and male genital lymphedema treatment options for certified therapists. The course consists of lecture and lab on the anatomy of the pelvis and genitals, manual lymphatic drainage pathways, bandaging techniques, garment options, and other concepts in treatment. The course will be 20 hours credit with 4 hours of home program and 2 days on-site. To enroll in a course please reach out to us on the Contact Us page. Click here for course objectives.
Upcoming dates: April 28th through April 29th, 2018 in Atlanta, GA
Advanced Treatment of Head and Neck Lymphedema
An evidence-based course on updated treatment options for patients with head and neck lymphedema for certified lymphedema therapists. The course consists of lecture and lab on the anatomy of the head and neck, manual lymphatic drainage pathways, compression techniques, and other concepts in treatment. The course will be 20 hours credit with 4 hours of home program and 2 days on-site. To enroll in a course please reach out to us on the Contact Us page. Click here for course objectives.
Upcoming dates: August 18th through August 19th, 2018 in Atlanta, GA
- Mother's Day (5/13/18) SALE!!!! Register for any course before May 13, 2018 and receive $150 off Advanced Courses and $300 off Certification Courses
- Hosting sites receive one free slot per course and discounts of $250 for CLT Certification Course and $75 for Advanced Courses for each additional attendee from the site to the current or future courses. (must be the same course in the future)
- Attendees will received a $75 discount on the second course and $125 off the third course in a 5 year period. Sign up for 3 Advanced courses at one time (can spread actual attendance out over 3 years) and receive $300 off in total.
- ALL discounts can be combined!
The goal of LymphEd is to develop and provide more courses on specific populations or skills. The courses offered will continually be changing, so check back often for updates. Some of the upcoming courses include:
- Advanced Bandaging Techniques
- Pediatric Treatment Techniques
- Lymphedema Overview for Patients, Family, and Friends
- LANA Certification Review Course.
If you would like more information on a course, enroll or to inquire about being host site or sponsor of an upcoming course, please reach out to us.